Volodymyr develops corporate / M&A practice of the firm. He provides complex legal assistance to both foreign and local clients on complex transactions involving assets and companies located in Ukraine. His work involves legal due diligence, transaction structuring and support, drafting and negotiating complex agreements, tax planning, advising on project finance, regulatory and other actual business matters.
Another pole of Volodymyr's practice is corporate structuring of business, including establishing holding structures using foreign jurisdictions, and advising on corporate governance issues.
The core industries for Mr. Igonin, where he has deep practical expertise and experience, are agribusiness, telecommunications and media, real estate, natural resources and PPP.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Business Association (EBA) - legal advisor to Grain & Oilseeds and Diary Committees
- Corporate Governance Professional Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Kyiv Regional Bar Association
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Since 2012, national directory "Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients" annually names Volodymyr Igonin as one of the key specialist in firm's core practices and industries.