- Contentious and non-contentious protection of intellectual property rights
- Contracts (assignment, license, franchising) for disposal of intellectual property rights
- Protecting assets IT companies, legal support for e-commerce projects
- IP due diligence
2017, Counsel, Head of IP/IT practice, international law firm
2015 – 2017, Senior Associate, Head of IP practice, international law firm
2007 – 2014, General Counsel for Intellectual Property, Ukrainian Vodka Company “Nemiroff”
2006 – 2007, Associate, Ukrainian law firm
2006 – 2012, Assistant, Department of Civil Law, Law Faculty, Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
Chambers Europe 2017: recommended in Intellectual Property as a notable practitioner.
Legal 500 2017: recommended in Intellectual Property (“sharp IP head Ilarion Tomarov”).
Listed at the TOP-100 best lawyers of Ukraine in 2017, according to the joint ranking of “Focus” and “Yurydychna Gazeta”.
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2016,2017: recognized as a notable practitioner in IP and TMT, especially for his innovative solutions for clients.
TOP-50 Law Firms 2017 by “Yuridicheskaya Practika” recognized among other notable practitioners in IP.