Oleg Y. Alyoshin is a partner of the firm. He has been practicing law since 1992.
His professional expertise is mostly focused on complex dispute resolution matters, as well as on the projects in energy, natural resources, transport and construction sectors. Oleg also has significant experience in representing clients in disputes relating to corporate and cross-border M&A transactions, both domestically and internationally. Oleg has represented the clients before arbitral tribunals both in Ukraine and abroad, and has experience in conducting arbitrations under the auspice of the SCC, ICC, LCIA. He has also represented the clients in ad hoc proceedings under the UNCITRAL arbitration rules. On transactional side, Oleg represented governmental authorities, as well as various multinational and domestic clients in a broad variety of high-profile cases and transactions, including construction and operation of transport and energy facilities, production-sharing agreements, EPC turn-key contracts and O&M agreements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce (ACC) - Fuel & Energy Committee member, member of the working group on drafting law on production sharing agreements
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Ukrainian representative in the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) on arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Ukrainian Arbitration Association
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Best Lawyers 2009-2016 recommends Oleg Alyoshin as a leading practitioner in arbitration and mediation, construction, energy and natural resources, real estate, litigation and trade in Ukraine. A special recognition and title “Lawyer of the Year” was awarded to Oleg Alyoshin for significant experience in Real Estate in 2014.
- Chambers Global 2013-2016 recommends Mr. Alyoshin as a 'skilful litigator and arbitrator'.
- In 2012-2016 Mr. Alyoshin was recognized as one of the top real estate lawyers in Ukraine according to the prestigious legal guide Chambers Europe.
- International yearbook Legal 500 2009-2016 lists him among the leading practitioners in Real Estate & Construction and names him ‘vastly experienced and effective’.
- Legal Experts Europe, Middle East & Africa 2013 recognizes Oleg Alyoshin as an expert in Real Estate and Construction.
- International yearbook PLC Which Lawyer? 2012 recommends Oleg Y. Alyoshin as one of the best Ukrainian lawyers in the construction industry.
- Mr. Alyoshin has been repeatedly mentioned by Ukrainian Law Firms 2008-2016. A Handbook for Foreign Clients as a recommended practitioner in energy and natural resources, land, real estate & construction and agribusiness. In 2014 he was named a No.1 lawyer in infrastructure.
- An independent legal research publication Who’s Who Legal CIS 2010-2015 recommends Oleg Alyoshin as an arbitration expert.
- Who's Who Legal 2016 recognizes Oleg Alyoshin in Energy and Construction practice areas.
- Listed in "Top 100 best Lawyers of Ukraine. Clients' Choice 2012-2015" by Yurydychna Gazeta (Legal newspaper) in Private Public Partnership, Real Estate and Construction.
- Oleg Alyoshin won the Best Real Estate Lawyer award in the Yuridicheskaya Praktika Legal Awards 2009-2011.
- Ranked among Top 5 Ukrainian practitioners in Land law in 2013 and listed as one of the prominent lawyers for Energy and Natural Resources and Agribusiness by the annual ranking "Top 50 leading Ukrainian Law Firms" organized by the Ukrainian weekly newspaper "Yuridicheskaya praktika" (Legal practice) in 2012-2013.